Thursday, January 2, 2014

2Jan14

I need to start getting in the habit of waking up early and swimming before work again.  I knew my right shoulder was not 100% yet so I was only going to do 2000.
500 WU
500 swim with snorkel
25 kick then 50 swim repeated 6 times then 50 free
5 x 50 fly
250 free CD
The fly was tougher than expected.  I need to keep in mind that I'm really out of shape and I'm dragging an extra 30 lbs I don't need.  My stroke is bad and inefficient.  I am currently talking with 2 marathon butterfly swimmers and will get workouts and help from them.  I was just doing the fly wondering, which way should I breathe?, pull under or on sides?, how strong should my kick be?, etc.  Holy Hell this is TOUGH!  I have a LONG road ahead of me.  Did I bite off more than I could chew?

2000 SCY

No comments:

Post a Comment