Wednesday, February 22, 2012

22Feb12

Got up not really that motivated today.  It was one of those days where I was driving to the pool and could feel the want to go back to bed.  Discipline kicked in and I went despite wanting otherwise.  Glad I did.  Fun workout today and I was maintaining a good pace for the sets I had to do.
Did longer sets with negative splits that got progressively shorter as each set progressed.  Did 50's on set times too that progressed with speed increases per set.  It was fun.  Longer slow sets to start then shorter and faster ones at end. 
I'm constantly noticing how my stroke is getting better and my times I can hold for longer sets are faster per 50 than I've done in a long LONG time.  One set I did I know I was holding about 40 per lap and never tired.

4200 total.

No comments:

Post a Comment