Saturday, January 21, 2012

21Jan12

Went to the Polar Bear Plunge this morning.  It was pouring rain and 40 degrees outside so it made it even more interesting.  The entire WFPBC was there so we represented our club well!....all 5 of us!  hehe
Everyone else heard "Say Cheese".  I heard "Stand there with a dumb look on your face"!

Was able to jump in with my club as we were all holding hands.  Cheesy I know but it's what we do!
It was about 37 degrees so not too bad but it was only waist deep which also consisted of 2 feet of mud!  Walking out was a challenge more than the cold.  I got out and was interviewed by Channel 2 news.  I plugged our club and to join us at the GSL Marina every week.  It took a minute to interview me but if I do make it, I'm sure it will be cut to 5 seconds.
Fun time regardless and it was good to do another event with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment