Tuesday, April 22, 2014

22Apr14

I swam Saturday but then ate a lot that afternoon then just as much on Easter.  I was up too late Sunday night and when the alarm went off, I turned it off and was back asleep before my usual "guilt" of missing a day could set in.
Stomach was upset with me today.  I had a 5k workout and most of the sets I took from one of Gordon's workouts a few weeks back.
200 WU
8 x 100 Desc 1-4 and 5-8 on the 1:45
10 x 25 hard - breathing only 3 times on the :30
5 x 50 kick.  I made this into 250.  Just did not feel like stopping at walls
6 x 200 pull.  This set felt good.  Felt real muscle fatigue where I should.
3 x 100 on the 1:40
8 x 50 on the :50
It was at this point where I had to get out to use the bathroom.  This was my 3rd trip to the bathroom.  Every time I put real effort into my set, my stomach would tighten up and I would need to leave.
100 easy
10 x 50 easy.  Mixed in some breast and back.  Was going SLOW to keep my stomach at bay.
Glad to be swimming again but not happy my workout was not as good as it could have been due to stomach issues.
4000 SCY

No comments:

Post a Comment