Tuesday, July 2, 2013

2Jul13

After being unable to swim for several days due to my wife being in NYC, I was finally able to get back into the pool.  Josh joined me for this morning swim.
500 WU
300 K
4 x 50 drill
5 x 100 easy, hard, easy, hard, easy
5 x 100 pull
3 x 100 IM
1 x 200 IM

2500 LCM

Then to make it really fun, Josh and I went for a short run after our swim.  I have not run in a LONG time and I want to start doing some cross training.  We did just short of 2 miles.  I did walk quite a bit but I'm sure I ran more than walked.  The terrain here is VERY hilly and makes for quite a challenging run.....especially when you are severely out of running shape!
Overall I had a good time.
Thanks Josh for coming along for my workout today.  It helped.
FINISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment