Wednesday, May 21, 2014

16May14

Arrived at Sylvia's house around 0300!  "Slept in" until around 0700 and Patricia woke up at 0900.  Just hung out relaxing for a bit.  Got a text from Jamie Patrick on where to meet him for lunch.  We all headed into the city and met up with Jamie for lunch.  We ate outside and then sat there chatting for awhile.  By the time we got up to leave, we had been there 2 hours!  It was great.  Sylvia and I went to the South End Rowing Club.  Patricia went for a walk as Sylvia and I went for a light easy swim.  I was a TINY bit concerned about the water temp since I have not been in 56 degree water in a few weeks.  Took me all of 30 seconds to adjust and I was fine.
SERC mascot!  HAD to represent SLOW while there!
 Swam REAL casual and slow.  Elbow hurts a bit still on my right arm so we did a lot of heads up breast chatting. 
Did one loop around the park then headed in.  Swimming out there felt great.  I knew I was ready for the swim the next day.
As you get out of the water, they have a sign for a designated spot.  LOVE this sign.  There is only a TINY place to stand here.


.7 miles OW

No comments:

Post a Comment