Monday, May 12, 2014

12May14

Another test swim today.  Forced myself to rest this weekend.  95% of my body is getting MUCH better or pretty much good to go.
 2 (200 swim then 50 back)
500 snorkel
5 x 100 on the 2:00
10 x 50 on the 1:00

The only 2 things to note are that I still can't do flip turns.  My stomach is still a tiny bit sore and I don't want to push it.  The main concern I have is my right elbow HURTS.  Pulling was a labor with my right elbow and I had to back off a ton.  It hurts quite a bit still.  I know it's from the shockwave of the impact riding up my arm.  Left arm feels fine but my right elbow feels like it's in a constant torque when I pull.  Still sore as I type this.  Took some Aleve and I'll see how it goes.  It will heal but I want it better NOW....patience!!!

2000 SCY

No comments:

Post a Comment