Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11Sep12

Met Kim at 0500 again today.
Almost same workout as yesterday but didn't end on a silly number this time.

500 WU
500 K
500 Pull N/S
200 swim
200 IM
200 swim
200 mixed by 50 fly, 50 back, 50 fly, 50 free
200 free CD

2500 total

Anne met up with us at 0530 but she did her own thing.  All 3 of us did chat for a bit.  I have a scheme in my head of a swim I want to do for next year but it's going to take some planning and some SERIOUS training on my end.  Anne and Kim know of it because it would involve them but both are nice enough to keep quiet about it for now.  If it looks like it's going to happen, I'll announce it on my "Swimmers New Years Resolutions" post on 1Jan13.

I need to keep going to the pool and doing at least 2k daily.  Last month I was 20 miles ahead of pace for my end of year goal.  Now I'm right at it or a TINY bit behind before adding my yards each day.  I was hoping to be done by the end of Nov so I could take all of Dec completely off but I'll have to figure some distances out if that's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment