Thursday, July 5, 2012

5Jul12 - "famous"

Last week Gordon and I were interviewed by Jessica Miller from the Salt Lake Tribune.  The article came out today.  I must say she did a great job.  She used 2 pics from my swim and did the ONE thing I asked her to do.  I clearly asked her to not make myself or Gordon sound like a jackass when she takes what she says and prints it.  She kept her promise and the article is great.  I enjoyed reading it and bought a few copies so I can keep for awhile.


I'm almost healed from my swim.  I am going to do a short swim tomorrow and probably get back to training on Monday.  I can't take any more time off if I want to be able to do the other 2 marathon swims later this year with any hope of success.  My shoulders are still sore when I pull them for a good stretch but the rest of me feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment