Friday, January 4, 2019

4Jan19

Getting out of bed this morning was really tough.  It was easy on the 1st when I knew I could go home and nap but I work today after swimming so it was harder to get going.  I dragged my feet all morning which I knew would cut into my swimming time but simply did not care.
I got to the gym and I had to set up my membership for the year again.  That took some time then Sue gave me a tour of the facility since they remodeled quite a bit since I've been gone over the past year.  The new place and layout looks great.
Finally dragged my sorry butt to the pool and got in.

10 x 50 on the :60 - hit around :43 for each.  Not bad actually
4 x 100 on the 2:00 - Went 1:27 for each.  Also not bad but the 4th hurt a bit.  I'm REALLY out of swim shape!
50 back to breast
50 free

1000 SCY total

No comments:

Post a Comment