Thursday, January 24, 2019

24Jan19

Patricia was in Florida last week for work so I was doing the single parent gig then I was not feeling that great earlier this week.
I felt good yesterday and had a great night sleep so no excuses to to swim this morning.

5 x 100 WU
6 x 75 (free, breast/back, free x 25)
50 hard
500 (100 free then 50 breast repeat.  Last 50 was hard pull)
10 x 50 on the :60 hitting under :45 per 50

Felt good to be swimming.  I'm still finding more joy climbing right now but hoping if I can discipline myself to go to the pool more that my motivation will slowly shift.
I did keep thinking about a comment a friend I climb with made.  I offered to take him swimming in the summer and he said that I was a 5.14c swimmer and there was no way he would want to swim with me.  It was a climbing difficulty scale reference and it made me laugh.

2000 SCY

No comments:

Post a Comment