Thursday, October 25, 2012

18Oct12

This is a week late!
Went to the GSL after work.  Took a temp reading and it was 60.2 degrees.  Beautiful.  By next week it will be below 60!!  I got in and the nerve between my eyes stung for a bit and I was without a swim cap.  My head hurt for the first few minutes.  I left the marina and headed to the first buoy.  I did not have a cap on, my SSD, or any feeds so I just turned around and swam back in.  I haven't been swimming at ALL the past few weeks so I took it easy.  I only care about going out each week and getting myself used to the cold all over again.  I'm off to a good start.  Still refuse to take hot showers.  I seriously hate them now.  I did have to put really hot water on my left shoulder last week because I strained a muscle.  Still hurts.
This is the beginning of my weekly trips out there.

500 yards OW....I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment