Monday, September 30, 2013

30Sep13

OOOOOOOPS!!!!!
I had this great workout planned for today.  It was going to be a LOT of IM work.  My finger lap counter arrived this weekend and I was eager to use it.  I got up early and was at the pool by 0505.  I unpacked my bags and was getting ready to get in when I noticed I was missing something.  I went back to my bag and noticed my beautiful blue bag that Josh made for me was not in my Speedo bag.  I don't have any goggles.  I emptied my bad, as if they would magically appear, but nothing.  I stood there looking at my bag for another 10 minutes.  Not looking in it, looking AT it....as if they would magically appear!  I decided it wasn't worth going home to sleep more so I figured I would do some kicking work.
Did 500 K of various strokes.  Tossed in some sculling too.
50 back
I COMPLETELY lost interest in swimming at this point and got out.  Now I know how Gords feels without his ear plugs.  If I don't have my goggles, I can still do swim stuff and get a good workout, but I just don't want to anymore.  Screw it all, what's the point?, I'm out of here!

550 SCY...I even ended on a crappy number...on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment