Monday, April 23, 2012

23Apr12

Today was ....interesting.  Didn't sleep that great and when I got up this morning, my stomach was upset.  Went to the pool anyway and tried to be motivated to swim despite the strong desire to go back to bed.
Did an older workout from Marcia and I had to stop a few times to use the bathroom or stand up so I wouldn't barf in the pool.  I converted my interval sets into longer and slower sets.  Each time I tried to push it, I would start getting sick.
Not that much fun.  I did finish the workout and it was good to swim with Kim again.  I'm trying to encourage her to come more.  She has other commitments some mornings but I really want her there when she can be.  We both push each other and train better than when we are doing solo workouts.

4500 today

No comments:

Post a Comment