Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4Jan11

Met with Kim today at 1930 at the pool.  I was home and had to cut back on dinner because I knew if I ate too much, I'd either wouldn't want to swim or would get sick while swimming.
I left halfway through one of my favorite TV shows to meet with her.  This is good that I'm more focused on swimming than TV time.
We did:
500 WU
50-100-150-200-150-100-50
4 x 100 on the 1:45 (I hit 1:20 on 2 of these which surprised me to be honest)
4 x 75 on the ....not sure  just when Kim left!
4 x 50 on the 50 (I was feeling good until near the end when I started to fade then almost got sick in the pool)
4 x 25 on the 30 (Just paced myself but went all out on the last 25)
200 CD  Did some breathing drills on the CD

2500 total.  - still base work as far as I see it.  By the end of the month, I'm going to do a test run of Marcia's workout and if I do it well, I'll go to exclusively her workouts.
Really happy with my attitude towards swimming so far.  The time I took off did some real good for me mentally.  Now I'm really focused on swimming and meeting with Kim is a HUGE plus.  I know we are going to push each other to be in phenomenal shape by the time our races come.

No comments:

Post a Comment